NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
30 October 2017
Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, October 30 -- Iloilo Police Provincial Office is all set for the security preparations for the All Souls and All Saints Day.
All units are expected to be in full alert status while all personnel vacation and other leaves are cancelled in order to maximize security detail in all areas of convergence including cemeteries, transportation's terminals as well as vital installations.
Iloilo PPO calls on the public to remain vigilant and help in the maintenance of security during the holiday by making sure that their houses are secured before leaving, avoid wearing expensive jewelry while travelling, refrain from bringing sharp objects and other deadly weapons inside the cemetery and immediately report suspicious persons to the authorities.
Meanwhile, IPPO Director Police Senior Superintendent Marlon A. Tayaba deployed personnel to different Public Assistance Desks in cemeteries, terminals, malls and market places.
Police patrol deployment is also in place in the streets to maintain a high police visibility.
Iloilo PPO expects and is pushing for zero incidents during Undas season this year.
Recent Press Releases
- SERAPIO TO AWARD IPPO’S TOP PERFORMING POLICE STATIONS
- IPPO produces first batch of SWAT graduates
- LAB CLEARS POLICE OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE USE
- PD TAYABA: A MAN OF COURAGE AND PASSION
- Former NPA member surrenders and turns-over firearm to Iloilo Police
- IPPO WCPD holds fun shoot
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation