SPO1 Gregoria B Antonano
15 June 2016
Sara’s notorious personality captured
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA BARBARA, ILOILO, June 15 -- Wanted in four different Warrants of Arrest, Sara’s notorious personality was finally captured by authorities of 4th Maneuver Platoon led by PInsp Rene del Castillo and Sara MPS led by PSInsp Gilbert Archide in Brgy. Pob. Market, Sara, Iloilo around 5PM yesterday.
30-year old Marnie John Asajar y Jinon of Brgy. Domingo, Sara came out of hiding after running away from his cases for more than 6 years.
According to Archide, they were just lucky that Asajar emerged and that they took the opportunity to serve his warrants.
Asajar is wanted for (1) Violation of RA 6539 or the Anti-Carnapping Act of 1972 in Criminal Case No. C-271-08 issued by Hon. Judge Juanita Azarraga of 6th Judicial Region, Branch 15, Roxas City, Capiz dated January 30, 2010 with Php300, 000.00 recommended bail bond; (2) Murder with the use of Motor Vehicle and Frustrated Murder in CC Nos. 2013 - 5935/5936 issued by Hon. Judge Globert Justalero of 6th Judicial Region, Branch 66, Btac. Viejo, Iloilo dated Sept. 3, 2013 with bail bond fixed at Php200, 000.00 for Frustrated Murder; (3) Murder in CC No. 2014-6432 with no bail and (4) Frustrated Murder in CC No. 2014-6422 with Php 200, 000.00 bail bond both issued by Hon. Judge Rogelio Amador of 6th Judicial Region, Branch 66, Btac. Viejo, Iloilo dated Oct. 13, 2014.
Asajar is now behind bars at Btac. Viejo BJMP pending his trial.#
Recent Press Releases
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers
- IPPO warns operators and drivers against carnapping modus
- Road Safety Advisory on Opening of Classes
- IPPO Operation Libre Tuli
- More apprehensions and impounded vehicles during first week of random road safety checks
- Test Road Checks Nets Hundreds of Violators
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs Of Police