NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
3 August 2016
Sara PNP corners person facing multiple warrants of arrest
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, August 3 -- COMBINED FORCES OF Sara PNP and 4th Maneuver Platoon based in Barotac Viejo, Iloilo arrested Sara’s Number 4 Most Wanted Person facing multiples warrants of arrest.
Police were able to arrest subject Russel Lasconia, 32 years old of Brgy. Dominggo, Sara early morning of Wednesday.
Lasconia is a subject of a warrant of arrest for the crime of Robbery with Intimidation of Person signed by Judge Daniel Amular and another one for Attempted Homicide signed by Judge Honrado Espa.
Bailbond for both cases are set at 100,000 and 20,000 pesos respectively.
The arrested person is currently detained at Sara PNP for proper turn-over to the court concerned. ###
Recent Press Releases
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers
- IPPO warns operators and drivers against carnapping modus
- Road Safety Advisory on Opening of Classes