NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
2 August 2016
RD PRO6 lauds Dumangas PNP’S immediate response to robbery, rape incident
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, August 2 -- The region’s top cop, Police Chief Superintendent Jose L. Gentiles is all praise for Dumangas MPS for the fast arrest of the two suspects involved in a robbery, carnapping and rape incident.
Gentiles immediately proceeded to Dumangas MPS to personally congratulate the apprehending team and face the two suspects Denmark Lachica and Andrew Rex anorico, both of Brtc. Nuevo, Iloilo who were involved in the robbery and rape of Michelle (not her real name) in Dumangas, Iloilo.
“I am proud of the personnel of Dumangas for their fast and decisive response to the incident which led to the capture of these two”, Gentiles said while presenting the two suspects.
The two suspects, who are already involved in several criminal incidents in their hometown, are currently detained at Dumangas MPS and are facing charges of robbery, carnapping and rape. ###
Recent Press Releases
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers