SPO1 Gregoria B Antonano
26 January 2016
Number 7 target drug personality in Ajuy busted for shabu
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, January 26 -- In a buy-bust operation conducted by Ajuy PNP and Special Operations Unit on Illegal Drugs in the 5th District of Iloilo, the number 7 target drug personality in Ajuy town under Oplan Lambat-Sibat was arrested around 7 o’clock in the evening today.
36-year old Arnold Villanueva y Decolongan was arrested at his residence in Brgy. San Antonio.
Police members of Ajuy and SOU on Illegal Drugs in the 5th District of Iloilo led by Police Inspector Kent Jerek Capadosa and Police Chief Inspector Jonathan Pinuela, respectively, were able to recover the P400.00 buy-bust money, 4 sachets of suspected shabu and other drug paraphernalia in Villanueva’s possession.
Villanueva, who is now detained in Ajuy police station’s lock-up cell, will be facing appropriate charges in violation of sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165.
Recent Press Releases
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers
- IPPO warns operators and drivers against carnapping modus
- Road Safety Advisory on Opening of Classes