Passi City PS
29 January 2016
Number 2 Drug PersonalitY Arrested in Buy Bust Operation & Viol of COMELEC Gun Ban
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, January 29 -- Passi City’s #2 IN TOP 10 Drug personality is arrested after the Buy-bust operation at Gines Vijo Passi City, Iloilo.
Joint elements of Passi City Anti-Illegal Drugs Operation Task Force (CAIDSOTF) and Special Operation Unit, Team Bravo (SOU)against illegal drugs led by PSUPT ADRIAN V ACOLLADOR arrested Salvador Panizales aliasis “Imanuano Panizales” & “Mano”, 35 years old of Brgy. Man-it, Passi City after the Buy-bust operation in the evening of January 28, 2016.
Panizales has also a previous case on Violation of R.A. 9165 (at large) and Robbery in uninhabited place last 2014.
Recovered from his possession during the arrest are: 1 piece heat sealed transparent plastic sachet (buy-bust item) containing suspected shabu in consideration of three hundred peso bill including three in one hundred peso bill subscribed money (Marked Money).
Another search was made and recovered from his possession 4 sachet of suspected shabu,1 pack Marlboro paper containing suspected leaves of Marijuana, aluminum foil, bundle of transparent plastic sachet, blade, Lighter, one short firearm replica, one short firearm magazine replica and Samsung cellphone.
The estimated market value seized Illegal drugs is more or less P15,000.00.
Panizales is currently detained at the custodial center of Passi City Police Station and is facing charges for Violation of RA 9165 and Violation of COMELEC gunban.
The successful arrest is the result of an intensified implementation of Oplan Lambat Sibat.###
Recent Press Releases
- PD TAYABA: A MAN OF COURAGE AND PASSION
- Former NPA member surrenders and turns-over firearm to Iloilo Police
- IPPO WCPD holds fun shoot
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death