22 June 2016
Manhunt Charlie Operation collared Alimodian’s Top 2 Most Wanted Person
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, June 22 -- Armed with an arrest warrant PSINSP BONIFACIO ALABE JR., Officer In-Charge of Calinog PNP and his team swooped down on the residence of Mamerto Andiano alias Onyok” at Brgy. Badu Calinog early in the morning of June 22, 2016.
Wanted for Murder and Alimodian’s top 2 most wanted person, 61 years old Mamerto Andiano was arrested by elements of Calinog PNP by virtue of an arrest warrant issued by Hon. Judge Gloria G. Madero of RTC 6, Branch 29 on July 8, 2014.
He is now detained at Calinog PNP’s locked-up cell and was denied by the Honorable Judge to post bail.
The arrest of Mamerto is a result of IPPO’s implementation of Oplan Lambat-Sibat.
Recent Press Releases
- PD TAYABA: A MAN OF COURAGE AND PASSION
- Former NPA member surrenders and turns-over firearm to Iloilo Police
- IPPO WCPD holds fun shoot
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death