NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
7 March 2016
IPPO’S Top 3 Most Wanted Person collared
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA BARBARA, ILOILO, March 7 -- For almost 2 years of hiding, Iloilo Province Top 3 Most Wanted Person was arrested on the evening of March 6, 2016.
Members of Calinog PNP led Officer In-Charge, PSINSP BONIFACIO L ALABE JR. served a warrant of arrest at Brgy. Ipil, Calinog, Iloilo against Steve Mansiva, 29 years old for the crime of Robbery and IPPO’s Top 3 Most Wanted in Lambat-Sibat.
It was remembered that Steve has been charged for a Robbery hold-up victimizing Fundline Leading Corporation in Brgy. Agdahon, Passi City sometimes on May 23, 2013.
His arrest warrant was issued by HON. RENE HORTILLO of branch 63, RTC on October 2. 2014 with bail bond recommended fixed at Php100, 000.00.
The successful arrest of Iloilo Province Most Wanted Person is a result of IPPO’s intensified implementation of “OPLAN LAMBAT-SIBAT”.#
Recent Press Releases
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers