NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
19 May 2017
IPPO Operation Libre Tuli
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, May 19 -- A total of 160 beneficiaries composed of PNP dependents and community youth from all over the province of Iloilo signed up for the Operation Libre Tuli held at the Multipurpose Hall of Iloilo Police Provincil in Sta. Barbara, Iloilo.
Operation Libre Tuli is a joint program of PRO6 Regional Health Service led by PSSUPT MARISA BILLOTE and IPPO led by PSSUPT HAROLD TUZON in cooperation with LGU Sta. Barbara and Brgy. San Sebastian council.
Most of the beneficiaries of the whole-day activity are dependents of PNP personnel from all over the Province of Iloilo.
Recent Press Releases
- PD TAYABA: A MAN OF COURAGE AND PASSION
- Former NPA member surrenders and turns-over firearm to Iloilo Police
- IPPO WCPD holds fun shoot
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death