SPO2 Gregoria B Antonano
5 October 2016
IPPO mentors Non-Performing Units in Anti-Drug campaign
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, October 5 - Iloilo Police Provincial Office is continuously mentoring the Chiefs of Police in the anti-illegal drugs campaign ahead of the assessment of Police Regional Office 6 comes October 22.
This is to avoid further reshuffling of the non-performing Chiefs of Police.
The Regional Headquarters is set to conduct a second round of assessment of IPPO’s performance in the anti-illegal drugs campaign dubbed as Oplan Double Barrel and another round of reliefs and re-assignements are expected for those units who do not meet the target.
The mentoring resulted to an increase in the number of operations conducted since the first assessment last August 11, 2016 which resulted to the relief of 16 Chiefs of Police of IPPO.
In July this year, 57 operations were conducted which led to the arrest of 68 individuals.
The operations increased in August with 68 operations and 95 arrests and in September with 60 operations and 71 arrests.
The figures are expected to increase while the number of less performing units wil decrease as a result of constant mentoring by the Provincial Headquarters.
Recent Press Releases
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers
- IPPO warns operators and drivers against carnapping modus
- Road Safety Advisory on Opening of Classes