NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
21 March 2016
IPPO creates Task Group for Lenten Security
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, March 21 -- Iloilo Police Provincial Office creates a Task Force Semana Santa 2016 as part of the security preparations for this year’s Lenten Season.
More than 1,500 uniformed personnel will be deployed in vital installations, transportation terminals, places of worship, resorts and along the main thoroughfares.
Aside from the uniformed personnel, more than 1,000 individuals composing the force multipliers and other law enforcement agencies will also assist the policemen in manning the security.
These deployed personnel will compose the three Sub Site Task Groups under TG Semana Santa 2016.
The three Sub Site TGs are SSTG Security, SSTG Peace and Order and SSTG Emergency Preparedness.
The latter will be manned by Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council.
An initial deployment of 30% was made on Monday while a full deployment will start on Wednesday and will last until Monday, March 28.#
Recent Press Releases
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers