SPO2 Gregoria B Antonano
5 October 2016
Five High Value Targets netted by IPPO in 2016
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, October 5 - Iloilo Police Provincial Office has arrested a total of five high value targets(HVT) in the campaign against illegal drugs in 2016.
The first to be arrested is Sony Boy Penaflorida alias Eagle who was apprehended with an unlicensed firearm during a checkpoint last March 18 in Sara, Iloilo and is incarcerated in BJMP Brtc. Viejo when clasified as a HVT.
Last July 25, another HVT in the person of Reynaldo Gamboa of Brgy. Antono Yusay, Sara was arrested in a buybust operation in Brgy. Poblacion, Sara while another HVT identified as Marcliesar Sualog of Brgy. Poblacion, Sara was apprehended in another buybust operation on September 12.
The other two HVTs to be arrested are Glayza Kian Hie Jocson and Ariel Demun, both of Brgy. Poblacion, Sara who were arrested in a buybust operation last August 5.
All five are believed to be affiliated with the Balume Drug Group operating in the 5th district of Iloilo and belong to Level 2 of High Value Targets in illegal drugs.
Meanwhile, IPPO has arrested a total of 97 low value targets(LVT) from July 1 to present.
With the intensified campaign against illegal drugs, it is expected that the numbers will continue to rise.
Recent Press Releases
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers