NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
19 May 2016
Dumangas’ No. 4 MWP cuffed in Guimaras
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, May 19 -- The No. 4 Most Wanted Person of Dumangas, Iloilo was finally caught after seeking refuge in nearby Guimaras Island at 2 P.M. today.
26 year-old Marjohn Oncino Y Galas finally fell in to the hands of authorities after more than 3 years of hibernation in San Lorenzo, Guimaras.
Leading the Tracker Team is Dumangas Chief PSInsp Charlie Sustento, in coordination with San Lorenzo Chief PInsp Marc Dado. According to Sustento, Oncino was actually caught at the residence of one of his relatives in Brgy. San Enrique.
Oncino, a native of Brgy. Bantud Fabrica, was long been wanted for Rape in relation to RA 7610 which happened sometime in March of 2013.
In the Warrant of Arrest issued by Hon. Judge Rene S. Hortillo of RTC Branch 68 in Dumangas, Oncino is denied to post bail for his temporary liberty and is now detained at Dumangas MPS lock-up cell.
IPPO Director PSSupt Roderick Augustus Alba has this to say, “Justice delayed is not denied but is served. The people of Iloilo should continue to trust their police who are dedicated and committed to their sworn duty.” #
Recent Press Releases
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers
- IPPO warns operators and drivers against carnapping modus
- Road Safety Advisory on Opening of Classes