NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
2 February 2016
Dumangas, Estancia, Passi City, lead IPPO’s Anti-Drug Campaign
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, February 2 -- The police units of Dumangas, Estancia and Passi City lead the IPPO’s anti-illegal drugs campaign with three operations each for the month of January.
Ajuy, Lemery and Pototan closely follow with two operations each while 20 police units, including IPPOs PAIDSOTG have one operation each for the first month this year.
The number of accomplishments were recently evaluated and consolidated by the Provincial Headquarters and those with zero accomplishments will be made to explain.
IPPO closely monitors all accomplishments by the lower units in an effort to further strengthen the campaign against the proliferation of illegal drugs in the province.
IPPO OIC Police Senior Superintendent Roderick Augustus Alba called on the Chiefs of Police to step up in their efforts against illegal drugs and intensify the Oplan Lambat Sibat to answer the collective call against criminality.
“I am looking forward to a growing number of positive police operations against illegal drugs in the coming months and I expect no less from our Chiefs of Police,” Alba said.
Alba has already initiated the creation of additional Special Operations Unit against illegal drugs to augment IPPO’s PAIDSOTG.###
Recent Press Releases
- PD TAYABA: A MAN OF COURAGE AND PASSION
- Former NPA member surrenders and turns-over firearm to Iloilo Police
- IPPO WCPD holds fun shoot
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death