1 February 2016
Dumangas ,a male person was apprehended for Violation of RA 10591 and Comelec Gun Ban
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, February 1--A Male person was apprehended by the members of Dumangas PNP led by PSI CHARLIE BELONIO SUSTENTO JR for Violation of RA 10591 ( Illegal Possession of Firearm) and Violation for COMELEC GUN BAN.
The subject person was identified as AGUSTIN DEOCAMPO y MAGOLIMAN, 48 years old, married, Filipino and a resident of Brgy Rosario, Dumangas, Iloilo.
The incident transpired at about 10:55 o’clock in the evening of January 31, 2016 at Brgy Rosario, Dumangas,Iloilo wherein Agustin Deocampo believed to be under the influence of intoxicating liquor, armed with a firearm (.38 revolver) creating trouble at the house of Teresita Deocampo by pointing his ( Agustin) firearm against Perseval Deocampo resulting that Mrs Teresita Deocampo seek for Police Assistance.
During the police response of Dumangas PNP led by PSI CHARLIE SUSTENTO, OIC Dumangas MPS, Dumangas ,Iloilo, they were able to caught in the act Agustin Deocampo handling a firearm prompting the responding team to effect the arrest on the said person.
The responding team were able to recovered from the possession and control of Agustin Deocampo one (1) unit of homemade .38 revolver without serial number and without ammunition and a case for Violation of RA 10591 ( Illegal Possession of Firearm) and Violation for COMELEC GUN BAN was prepared by the Dumangas PNP against Agustin Deocampo who was presently in the custody of Dumangas PNP for proper disposition of his case.
Recent Press Releases
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers