SPO2 Gregoria B Antonano
13 October 2016
7 IPPO COPs in hot seat for underperformance on Double Barrel
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, October 13 - Seven Chiefs of Police under Iloilo Police Provincial Office are on hot seat for underperformance on the 2nd Assessment on Project Double Barrel of the Philippine National Police.
The 2nd Assessment on Project Double Barrel covers the period of September 9 to October 20.
As early as now, IPPO Director PSSupt Rod Alba already identified seven Chiefs of Police without positive operational accomplishment on illegal drugs.
“It’s imperative to call their attention before the 2nd Assessment ends. Their non- or underperformance would greatly affect the collective efforts done by the entire police force of Iloilo province,” Alba says.
These 7 COPs include PSInsp Rolando Araño of Tubungan, PSInsp Ramon Coriana Jr. of Alimodian, PSInsp Ronald Paclibar of Anilao, PSInsp Marvin Buenavista of Dingle, PSInsp Elmer Villaruel of Lemery, PSInsp Daniel Robles of San Dionisio and PInsp Ruben Perra of San Rafael.
“If they remain unmoved by our warning and are assessed as underperforming units by the end of Oct. 20, then they’ll have to face consequences,” adds Alba.
Recent Press Releases
- Php18 Million shabu accomplishment
- IPPO nabs region’s number 1 most wanted
- IPPO Spokesperson commended by town of Tubungan
- 27 persons graduate from rehabilitation
- Zero incidents in Iloilo, expected during Undas 2017
- IPPO to run after criminal groups in the province
- IPPO lauded for Prevendido’s death
- IPPO personnel recognized during 116th PNP Service Anniversary
- Oplan Galugad in Sara nets wanted persons, traffic violators
- IPPO files cases against Maasin MPS NPA attackers