POLICE COMMUNITY RELATION ACTIVITIES
San Dionisio town hosts IRAID 2015
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, May 14 -- More than 1,300 runners from the different sectoral organizations, PNP personnel and local government unit employees joined the Ilongos Run Against Illegal Drugs (IRAID) of the municipality of San Dionisio last April 30, 2015.
IRAID 2015 is a fun run activity which is part of the post-operation phase of OPLAN WALIS DROGA, a barangay-based drugs clearing initiative of Iloilo Police Provincial Office under the leadership of IPPO Director Police Senior Superintendent Cornelio Salinas.
The activity, which started with a registration at 3:00 o’clock in the morning, was followed by a warm-up Zumba exercise and ceremonial lighting of the IRAID torch.
Before the actual run, the participants listened to the messages of Mayor Peter Paul Lopez, San Dinisio police chef Police Senior Inspector Efren Niembra and IPPO Deputy Provincial Director for Operation Police Superintendent Jun Derla.
There were three categories for the run—3K, 5K and 7K.
The municipality of San Dionisio is the 14th town in Iloilo to hold IRAID.
- IPPO bags most awards for PCR month
- Barotac Nuevo conducts IRAID, Oplan Lambat Sibat also covered
- New Lucena conducts second IRAID
- Pupils of far-off Barangay, recipients of feeding program
- IPPO Summer Night, a success
- San Dionisio town hosts IRAID 2015
- 114th SEMANA SANG ILOILO “Dalagan sa Kaadlawan 2”
- IPPO extends assistance to indigent family in Leon, Iloilo
- Pototan MPS launches IRAID
- Parol Peacetival Contest
- Reverse “Daigon” (Carolling)