NUP MARIA CHRISTINA I MAYOR
27 April 2015
Thousands join Estancia IRAID
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr, STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, April 27- More than three thousand runners from different groups and organizations in the fifth district of Iloilo joined Estancia Municipal Police Station’s Ilonggo’s Run Against Illegal Drugs.
Leading the pack of runners is IPPO Director, Police Senior Superintendent Cornelio Salinas who delivered an inspirational message before the actual run.
Conceptualized by Iloilo Police Provincial Office, IRAID is a fund-raising activity purposely to support the post-operation phase of Oplan Walis Droga, a barangay-based anti-illegal drugs initiative of PSSupt. Salinas.
Joining Estancia’s IRAID are representatives from the youth, academe, senior citizens group, religious organization, private companies and 4Ps beneficiaries.
Apart from the regular winners, special awards were also given to the oldest and youngest runner and the like.
Aside from Estancia, twelve municipal and city police stations have already conducted IRAID including New Lucena, Ajuy, Duenas, Passi City, Alimodian, Dumangas, Concepcion, Tubungan, Lambunao, Pototan, and Lemery.
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary
- Hundreds of IPPO personnel, promoted to next higher rank
- IPPO chosen as National Finalist for PNP Service Anniversary Award, Two personnel also vie for national awards