NUP Maria Christina I Mayor
29 June 2015
Passi City gets new Chief Of Police
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA BARBARA, ILOILO, June 29 - A new officer is at the helm of Passi City Police Station following the reassignment of its previous Chief Police Superintendent Hector Maestral to the PNP National Headquarters in Camp Crame.
Police Superintendent Adrian Acollador was installed as the new Chief of Police in a turn-over ceremony attended by IPPO officers, Local Government Unit personnel and Association of Barangay Captains of Passi City.
Acollador vacated the position as the Company Commander of Iloilo Provincial Public Safety Company where he served for two years.
He is replaced by Police Superintendent Roderick Condag. Both are graduates of Philippine National Police Academy.
This is the first time that Acollador sits as a Chief of Police, having held staff positions and in Public Safety Companies prior to his assignment to IPPO.
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary
- Hundreds of IPPO personnel, promoted to next higher rank
- IPPO chosen as National Finalist for PNP Service Anniversary Award, Two personnel also vie for national awards