SPO2 Gregoria B Antonano
27 September 2016
Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, September 27 -- A quarter before 2016 ends, Iloilo Province is experiencing low crime volume as compared to the previous year.
Data from Iloilo Police Provincial Office apparently revealed a tremendous downfall on recorded crime incidents province-wide.
According to PCInsp Elsa Conlu, Deputy Chief of Operations in IPPO, in 2015,
9, 967 incidents were recorded; while from Jan-Sept 27 this year, only 7, 850 incidents are on data. Though higher as expected, 2016 data showed a resounding decrease of 376 incidents or 4.79% lower than 2015.
“Physical Injuries seemed to be the most prevalent crime with 604 and 453 recorded incidents in 2015 and 2016, respectively,” Conlu added.
Vigorous police operations are sustained by IPPO to thwart crimes from happening in Iloilo province.#
- 2017 A year of Accomplishments for IPPO
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary