NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
5 May 2015
Lifebank Foundation gives 500k worth assistance to IPPO
Camp Francisco U Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, May 5 -- Five Hundred Thousand pesos worth of Police Assistance Trailers for the Rule of Law (P.A.T.R.O.L.) Van were given by Lifebank Foundation Inc. represented by its President, Dr. Vincent Perlas.
The trailers which cost One Hundred Thousand Pesos each were turned over to Iloilo Police Provincial Office during Monday’s Pagdayaw Awards for the 1st quarter of this calendar year.
IPPO Director Police Senior Superintendent Cornelio Salinas received the trailers which are due to be turned over to the lower units and will be used during the arrival of His Excellency President Benigno Aquino III on June 12, 2015 and during the APEC Meetings in Iloilo.
The trailers are initiatives of Salinas who wanted a mobile and secure area for uniformed personnel to render police duties outside the police stations.
“We are very thankful of the generosity of Lifebank Foundation who understood the needs of the PNP personnel and answered the call for a more dignified service,” Salinas said.
Dr. Perlas, who is a member of the Provincial Advisory Council for Police Transformation and Development was the invited Guest of Honor and Speaker during the Pagdayaw Awards.
“I call on the members of the PNP to dream, visualize and take action for you can do great things for this province,” said Dr. Perlas in his speech.
Aside from the trailer vans donated by the foundation, 100 monoblock chairs were also donated by businessmen Delson Sonza to be used by the Provincial Headquarters.
- 2017 A year of Accomplishments for IPPO
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary