SPO1 Gregoria B Antonano
10 June 2016
IPPO strikes “One Time, Big Time” anew
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, June 10 -- A two-day ‘One Time, Big Time’ operation initiated by Iloilo Police Provincial Office concluded with significant accomplishment on the campaign against illegal drugs in Iloilo Province.
IPPO was able to deliver 11 operations province-wide, arrested 16 drug peddlers and confiscated more than 3.15 grams of methamphetamine hydrochloride, locally known as ‘shabu’, with an estimated market value of Php18, 917.40 starting from June 6 to 7.
One of the arrested persons was Batad’s Number 2 in its Target Watch List of Drug Personalities, Hernani de Tomas @ “Pagong”. Also arrested were Jonne Carpiso and Vivencio Dolendo, Number 6 Target Drug Personalities of Calinog and Pototan, respectively.
“IPPO will never stop running until all the streets of Iloilo Province are cleansed from illegal drugs. As I’ve said before, let this be a fair warning to all drug peddlers and those planning who want to cause chaos in our campaign against illegal drugs,’ IPPO Director PSSupt Roderick Augustus Alba said
Authorities of IPPO was either warranted by Search Warrant or conducted buy-bust ops, which will render drug peddlers, who will be facing charges in violation of RA 9165, inoperative.#
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary
- Hundreds of IPPO personnel, promoted to next higher rank