NUP Maria Christina I Mayor
22 September 2016
IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
Camp Francisco U Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, September 22 -- In an effort to intensify community awareness and participation in its anti-ilegal drugs campaign, Iloilo Police Provincial Office launched an emerging best practice, a film showing to all the drug surrendrees of Oplan Tokhang all over the Province.
The film showing was launched on Monday and is set to be replicated in all towns all over the province of Iloilo, and hopefully, will be watched by the more than 6, 500 Oplan Tokhang drug serrenderees.
Part of the film selection includes Taghoy sa Dilim, a feature documentary narrating the ways that illegal drugs can destroy the lives of the addicts and that of their families.
To date, almost all towns have already scheduled their film showing with invited guests from Police Regional Office 6, LGU and other sectors.#
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary
- Hundreds of IPPO personnel, promoted to next higher rank
- IPPO chosen as National Finalist for PNP Service Anniversary Award, Two personnel also vie for national awards