NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
3 May 2016
IPPO personnel sign Oath of Non-Partisanship
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, May 3 -- Personnel of Iloilo Police Provincial Office led by Acting Provincial Director Police Senior Superintendent Roderick Augustus Alba sign the Oath of Non-Partisanship days before the National and Local Elections on May 9.
Simultaneously conducted by all units under IPPO, more than 2,000 uniformed and non-uniformed personnel signified that they will not engage in any partisan political activity but will uphold the will of the electorate by protecting the integrity and maintaining the credibility of the ballot and the credibility of the elections.
In his message to the men and women of IPPO, PSSUPT Alba reminded the personnel to be steadfast in their duties and refrain from having any party affiliation and biases.
“Conduct yourselves professionaly and do your jobs well so that we may be worthy of the trust and confidence of the Ilonggos”, Alba said.
More than 2,000 personnel of IPPO is deployed in different areas of Iloilo province to help ensure a safe and fair elections.#
- Mina’s 22 barangays declared as drug-free
- 2017 A year of Accomplishments for IPPO
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday