27 April 2015
IPPO NUP is TOWIL awardee
Camp Francisco U.Sumagaysay, STA. BARBARA, Iloilo, April 27-- Maria Christina I. Mayor, a non-uniformed personnel of Iloilo Police Provincial Office (IPPO) was awarded as one of The Outstanding Women of Iloilo City (TOWIL) 2015 for media, public information and journalism category.
The award was part of the activities of the Iloilo City Government in honoring women with exemplary contributions in the metro and in their field of profession.
It is one way of honoring extraordinary Ilonggas who made a difference and created ripples of change in their chosen careers, according to Iloilo City Mayor Jed Patrick E. Mabilog.
Facilitated by the Gender and Development (GAD) Team and the Committee on Women and Family Relations of the Sangguniang Panlungsod, the event served as highlight of the annual National Women’s Month celebration held every March.
- Mina’s 22 barangays declared as drug-free
- 2017 A year of Accomplishments for IPPO
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday