NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
6 May 2016
IPPO Commanders, onguard during friday’s Final Testing and Sealing
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, May 6 -- All Chiefs of Police and other officers of Iloilo Police Provincial Office attended the final testing and sealing of the Vote Counting Machines to be used for Monday’s National and Local elections.
The presence of the commanders on the field, led by IPPO Acting Provincial Director Police Senior Superintendent Roderick Augustus Alba is a testament that IPPO is committed to ensuring the integrity of this year’s elections.
The final testing and sealing is handled by the teachers comprising the Board of Election Inspectors to ensure the readiness of the Vote Counting Machines for Monday’s elections.
Iafter the final testing and sealing, the VCMs will be left at the schools and barangays halls designated as polling centers and will be guarded by PNP personnel who were already deployed ahead.
On Tuesday, IPPO conducted a send-off ceremony for the IPPO personnel and 1,310 augmentation personnel from PRO6, RPSB, ICPO and RTC who will man the security for the May 9 National and Local Election.#
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary
- Hundreds of IPPO personnel, promoted to next higher rank