NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
18 November 2015
Intensifying Police Operations, tackled in IPPO command conference
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, November 18 - Iloilo Police Provincial Office convened all unit commanders and Chiefs of Police on Wednesday, November 18 to formulate strategies on intensifying police operations in the Province of Iloilo.
Officer-in-Charge Police Superintendent Norberto B. Delmas presided over the whole-day conference at IPPO Multipurpose Hall together with the staff officers of IPPO.
IPPO resolved to fully implement the 95/5 deployment of personnel being pushed by Chief PNP Police Director General Ricardo Marquez.
Under 95/5 deployment, 95% of the total uniformed personnel will be deployed in the field to conduct beat and patrol operation while only 5% will remain inside the police stations.
Intensified police operations under Oplan Lambat Sibat were also tackled.
The new deployment plan and Oplan Lambat Sibat are part of the Philippine National Police transformation efforts towards the realization of PATROL Plan 2030, or PNP’s Transformation Roadmap.
- Mina’s 22 barangays declared as drug-free
- 2017 A year of Accomplishments for IPPO
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday