NUP Maria Christina I Mayor
27 September 2016
Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA BARBARA, ILOILO, September 27 -- Local officials, PNP personnel and other stakeholders in the 3rd, 4th and 5th districts of Iloilo signed a covenant in support of the government’s anti-illegal drugs campaign.
The towns of Pototan, San Enrique and Barotac Viejo became venues for the covenant signing attended by Mayors, Brgy. Officicials, Departments Heads, school and other stkeholder representatives.
Police Senior Superintendent Arnel Escobal, Deputy Regional Director for Administration, Police Senior Superintendent Alfredo Valdez, Deputy Regional Director for Operations of Police Regional Office 6 and Police Senior Superintendent Roderick Augustus Alba, Acting Provincial Director of IPPO attended and signed in behalf of the Philippine National Police.
The covenant recognizes the campaign against illegal drugs as a priority of the government and states the individual commitment of each participant to the campaign and states the accountability of those who do not adhere to the signed document.
This week, the 1st and 2nd districts are expected to hold their covenant signing.#
- Mina’s 22 barangays declared as drug-free
- 2017 A year of Accomplishments for IPPO
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday