NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
28 January 2016
Grounbreaking of new Bingawan PNP building held
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA> BARBARA, ILOILO, January 28 -- The Philippine National Police of Bingawan, Iloilo will have something to look forward to as the construction of its new PNP building has broken ground.
Police Regional Office Director Police Chief Superintendent Bernardo A. Diaz and Bingawan Municipal Mayor Matt Palabrica led the groundbreaking ceremony at the new site at Barangay Poblacion on Wednesday, January 27.
Also present are the Regional Logistics and Research Development Division Chief Police Superintendent Lope Manlapas, IPPO OIC Police Senior Superintendent Roderick Augustus Alba, local officials of Bingawan as well as Punong Barangays.
The site is located in a lot donated by the Local Government Unit and Palabrica family and is adjacent to the Municipal Hall.
In his message, PCSUPT DIAZ called on the Bingawanaons to support the anti-criminality campaign of the Philippine National Police and be vigilant in protecting their own communities.
“The standard police station that will soon rise in this ground is a symbol of our continuing commitment to improve the quality of service we owe to the people here,” Diaz added.
The groundbreaking ceremony in Bingawan is the first groundbreaking ceremony held under Diaz’ leadership at PRO6 and he hopes to preside over more such ceremonies in the future.###
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary
- Hundreds of IPPO personnel, promoted to next higher rank
- IPPO chosen as National Finalist for PNP Service Anniversary Award, Two personnel also vie for national awards