SPO2 Felix T Tabago
29 January 2016
BPAT/Tanod trained as PNP Force Multiplier
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, January 29 -- Barangay Peacekeeping Action Team (BPAT) and Barangay Tanods of Barangay Bacan Tubungan, Iloilo had undergone training/seminar yesterday, January 28, 2016.
This activity was conducted by personnel of Tubungan Municipal Police Station led by the Deputy Chief of Police, Senior Police Officer 2 Felix T Tabago under the supervision of the Acting Chief of Police, Police Inspector ANTONIO D MONREAL, JR. With him were Police Officer 3 Isidro Tadiaque (Patrol Team Leader), Police Officer 2 Marvin Fondales (PCR PNCO) and Police Officer 1 Dennis Gequiniana (Asst. OPN).
This activity is in reference to the Posas Kontra Dahas Program which is one of the initiative of this station giving emphasis on the provision of handcuffs and training of BPAT/Tanod on handcuffing techniques.
Other topics presented were the legalities of their job especially in arresting a person, limitations of their functions in law enforcements and topics pertaining on peace and order.
As of the period only few barangays had undergone this activity and many more awaits to avail the same which is very useful in the maintenance of peace and order in the Municipality of Tubungan.###
- 2017 A year of Accomplishments for IPPO
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary