NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
14 April 2016
Best performing units, recognized by IPPO
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, April 14 -- Nine perfoming units bagged the twelve awards during IPPO’s Pagdayaw Awards fo the 1st quarter of CY 2016 held at Casa Real Iloilo.
Dumangas MPS had the most number of accounted loose firearms as well as the awards for being the best station in Operation and Investigation.
New Lucena MPS was chosen as the best station in Admin/HRDD, Pototan MPS as the best in Intelligence, Duenas MPS as the best in Police Community Relations and Batad as the bets in WCPD.
Zarraga MPS has the most number of arrested wanted person, Estancia MPS has the most number of positive anti-illegal drugs operation while Concepcion MPS has the most number of operations against illegal drugs.
Dumangas MPS under Police Senior Inspector Charlie Sustento was ultimately chosen as the Best Police Station.
Meanwhile, 3rd Manuever Platoon was chosen as the best Maneuver Platoon for the first quarter.
The awardees received certificates and office equipment for their accomplishments courtesy of the Provincial Government through Governor Arthur Defensor Sr.
The Pagdayaw Awards is an inititaive of IPPO, now on its 3rd year of implementation where best performing units are recognized quarterly.
This quarter’s Pagdayaw Awards coincided with Semana sang Iloilo celebration and was attended by Governor Defensor as the Guest of Honor and Speaker.
- Mina’s 22 barangays declared as drug-free
- 2017 A year of Accomplishments for IPPO
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday