NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
22 January 2016
Alba tells COPS, “step up in anti-illegal drugs campaign”
Camp Francisco U. Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, January 22 -- Iloilo Police Provincial Office Officer-In-Charge Police Senior Superintendent Roderick Augustus Alba tells IPPO Chiefs of Police to strengthen their campaign against illegal drugs.
The order came after the result of the anti-illegal drugs operation during the 2nd semester of 2015 showed that only 8 municipal police stations were able to meet the target of one positive anti-illegal drug operation per month.
The list includes Pavia, Pototan, Banate, Dumamngas, Passi City, Concepcion, Estancia and Lemery.
The rest are below target while Maasin has zero accomplishments for the period.
Alba issued a challenge to all the Chiefs of Police to perform better this year as the COP’s performance will be assessed not only by the Provincial Headquarters but also by Police Regional Office.
“I am sure that with the help of the stakeholders and support from the Provincial Headquarters, our men and women can deliver what is expected from them”, Alba stressed.
Tubungan and Bingawan are not included in the list after having been declared as Drug Free Municipality in the previous years.#
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary
- Hundreds of IPPO personnel, promoted to next higher rank