NUP Maria Christina I. Mayor
5 May 2015
7.5 Million facilities at 4th Maneuver Platoon, Inaugurated
Camp Francisco U Sumagaysay, Sr., STA. BARBARA, ILOILO, May 5 -- A total of 7.5 million pesos worth of rehabilitated facilities damaged by Supertyphoon Yolanda last November 8, 2013 was inaugurated at Camp Jalandoni, the headquarters of 4th Maneuver Platoon of Iloilo Provincial Public Safety Company at Brgy. Zerrudo, Sara, Iloilo.
The 4th Maneuver Platoon is led by Police Senior Inspector Ascension Ortizo.
The facilities include a chapel, administration building, barracks, guardhouse, mess hall and a firing range.
Regional Chaplain Police Superintendent Reverend Father Ronilo A. Datu officiated the first mass at the new chapel and led the blessing of the new facilities inside the camp.
The blessing and inauguration of the camp facilities was also attended by the Chiefs of Police of the 5th district towns and by the group from the Regional Projects Management Unit of Police Regional Office 6.
The rehabilitation efforts of the damaged PNP offices is being funded by the National Government and the Philippine National Police.
- PRO6, IPPO join Iloilo 5th District Peace and Order Summit
- New PD sets thrusts to Chiefs of Police
- Low crime volume experienced in Iloilo Province for 2016
- Iloilo Officials sign Covenant in War against Drugs
- IPPO shows anti-drug film to drug surrenderees
- Bingawan gets new Police Station building
- Sikad Kontra Droga
- IPPO Sikad Kontra Droga all set on Sunday
- IPPO bags most awards for PNP service anniversary
- Hundreds of IPPO personnel, promoted to next higher rank